Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences
Meister Frederick von Alton, OP
Email: artsandsciences [at] gleannabhann [dot] net
Reporting Deputy – Baroness Anastasia Antonia Benitini
Email: asreporting [at] gleannabhann [dot] net
Arts and Sciences: Crafts, skills and technologies practiced during the Middle Ages within the cultures recognized by the SCA
The Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences (KMoAS) and staff are responsible for encouraging the growth of the Arts and Sciences within the Kingdom of Gleann Abhann. Specific duties include running Kingdom Arts and Sciences competition; training, warranting and acting as a resource person for local Ministers or Arts and Sciences; reporting the status of the Arts and Sciences to the Crown, Kingdom Seneshcal, and Corporate A&S Officer and encouraging education in the Arts and Sciences within the Kingdom.
Arts and Sciences Files
Files related to Arts and Sciences can be found in the Arts & Sciences folder in the file library.
Local A&S minister quarterly reports are due to the Reporting Deputy no later than the 20th of the month following the quarter. Please note the new reporting schedule is not based on the calendar quarter.
- 1st Report (Nov – Jan) – Report Due February 20th
- 2nd Report (Feb – Apr) – Report Due May 20th
- 3rd Report (May – Jul) – Report Due August 20th
- 4th Report (Aug – Oct) – Report Due November 20th
Reporting may be done via email. A copy must be given to the local seneschal and a copy kept for local A&S files.
- Please visit the Arts and Sciences Newsgroups Links page for external newsgroups related to Arts and Sciences.
- Please visit the Arts and Sciences General Links page for external links related to Arts and Sciences.
- See also the Royal University of Gleann Abhann